Monday, January 5, 2009

Sunshine

Well, Caroline now refers to herself as Sunshine. We think it is a result of us singing "You Are My Sunshine" at night before bedtime. Hopefully this is just a phase, right? :) She continues to have more personality than we know what to do with as seen in this picture of her eating breakfast at a restaurant on Sunday morning.


Nana (aka Nina) and Papa came to Dallas this weekend for Dad's birthday. Caroline sang Happy Birthday Papa (and Happy Birthday Sunshine) throughout the weekend. We went to the Dallas Aquarium which is amazing! I can't believe we've never been! Caroline absolutely loved it but was exhausted when we left and Kevin had to carry her out. Isn't her hand on Kevin's neck the sweetest?



We are all back at work/day care this week which is a bummer after such a great holiday break. We have pictures of our friend's new babies which we will post soon. We met 3 new babies in just one week - how fun!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Am I your first comment?? Yay! I am so glad you gave in Brooke! I love reading blogs!

Kyle and Melanie White said...

Welcome to the blogging world. We are looking forward to frequent updates so we can keep up with Caroline. It was great to see y'all over the Holidays.

Unknown said...

Oh, how neat to read your blog and keep up with "the life of Caroline!" I love it! We used to sing "you are my sunshine" to our baby boy too! LOve the pics.