Our lack of blogging is not the result of a lack of pictures or funny quotes from Caroline.
She learned her full name this week, as well as all the names of our family members. She called me "Brooke Erin" today, called Nana and Papa today and told them their names are "Butch Henkelman and Phyllis Henkelman" and called Uncle Mike to let him know his full name is "Michael Robin Henkelman." Henkelman is a mouthful...trust me, I know.
So I am back from training and we are back to normal - yay! This post is long - hopefully I will blog more frequently now that I'm back home.
Here is Kev reading to Caroline a couple weeks ago - look how long she is!
Princess Caroline on her laptop.
Nana and Caroline playing on the computer
Caroline painted this picture for "Mr. Matt", our friend who just left for FBI training in Virginia. Caroline loves Mr. Matt and she gave him this painting the night before he left Dallas. He has her painting hanging on his wall in Virginia. :)
Kevin took Caroline to ChickFilA on St. Patty's Day for craft night. She made me a rainbow picture. When she gave it to me, I asked her what it was a picture of. She told me its a picture of a "chicken nugget". I guess she has a one-track mind.
Caroline's patience with the kite was low, so we were soon at the play area of the park.
Today, Caroline wore her Derek Jeter Yankee shirt. It was a proud moment for me, although Kevin tried to teach her to say "Go 'Stros!"
We are dog-sitting the two dogs next door, Blue and Matty. They are the sweetest miniture Australian shepards and we have had so much fun with them since we don't have dogs. I'm thinking the dogs parents (Lindsey and Cap) may not ask us to watch the dogs again after they see Caroline and Farrah walking the dogs in this picture. :)
Have a great weekend everyone!
3 comments:
I am so so impressed at Kevin handling it all on his own. She is getting SO big!! We are coming to Dallas sometime in April/May, and would love to get together. I will let you know when we're zero in on a weekend.
I can't believe how fast she's growing!
She is just too cute! Your baby is turning into a little girl :)
Post a Comment