Sunday, April 5, 2009

This weekend

Caroline has been begging to go to Nana and Papa's house...and they've been begging for the same. Most days when we are driving home from school and we turn on our street, Caroline starts crying "No home! I want go to NanaPapa's house!" ("NanaPapa" is one word for Caroline.) So on Friday, Caroline and I met them at Rudy's BBQ in Waco to exchange the Peanut. Needless to say, she was all smiles.


I love these pictures of Caroline and Nana. You can see pure joy on both of their faces.



Last night was April's birthday party. She's young and hip (in her 20's) so we went to Tillman's which was really fun! And because she's in her 20's, we went to the Corner Bar afterwards. I'm pretty sure David, Kevin and I were the oldest ones there but it was lots of fun! We can't let Caroline know we saw "Mr. Dave" because she will be very jealous. Mr. Dave and Mr. Matt are her two boyfriends. :)




No comments: