On Tuesday, we bought Caroline's first pair of ballet and tap shoes. (Her first dance class is this Friday.) She loved both of new pairs of shoes and we are thankful she actually look them off for us to purchase. I forgot the camera so the Blackberry pictures aren't the best.



Today, Caroline had her first Show-N-Tell at school. She had to bring something that started with the letter "A". So obviously, she brought an airplane. I'm not sure what she said about it during Show-N-Tell but she said on the way to school that she was bringing an airplane because "it starts with the number 4." Oops... :)


I emailed Caroline's new teacher to get feedback on how Caroline is doing in her new class. I thought this was interesting and I want to remember it later on, so I'm posting it here. Before this section she was talking about how the kids are learning to spell and right their names next week. This is what she said about Caroline:
"She is a very sweet girl and very inquisitive! She always wants to do her best."
Inquisitive is an understatement for our child! I'm wondering if Ms. Toney keeps a tally of how many times every day Caroline says the word "Why?". :)
They have a pool at her school so tomorrow they get to swim during their PE time. How cool is that?! We will likely post pictures of Caroline in her leotard and tights after Friday's dance class.
No comments:
Post a Comment