Caroline taking a bath...with her goggles on. :)

Swinging at Nana and Papa's in her new tree swing.

Our barefoot country girl. :)

Caroline enjoys picking flowers/weeds for me. Here she is running to give them to me while I take pictures.
(Check out the huge pink ring she's wearing. :) )
Picking hydrangeas for Nana.

Running inside to give Nana the flowers while Nana cooks breakfast.

Diving to Papa.


I like this side shot of her at the beach house. She wouldn't stop and look at me so this was the best I could do.

Papa teaching Caroline to play chess. I love the look on her face in these pictures.


Feet in the sand!


Caroline and Ava sitting on the dock. (Uncle Mike swimming in the background.)

Caroline fishing with the "real" fishing pole, not her princess one.

Caroline has a new nickname - "Hush puppy" - and she earned it at the beach!

Friday morning I was so excited to see my sweet potato vine had finally started to grow...and then I came back out to see Caroline was carrying it as a bouquet. She complained it had dirt all over it and I told her that's because it was planted in the yard. :)

Saturday night we went to the Magic Time Machine for dinner with the Barkers. Before we ate, we hit up the arcade. The arcade was part of the upstairs (smoky) bar with a psychic in the corner. We definitely get points for Parents of the Year for this one.
Kevin and Caroline driving.

She loved it!


Time to get serious...notice she is shifting.

As any good family would do, its now time for father/daughter shooting practice at the arcade. It was hilarious. From the looks of Kevin's stance, I think the arcade game was scared for its life.


I thought this picture was cute until I realized that Caroline is licking the gun. I can't figure out where we get all the germs....
After we played games, we went downstairs to eat and Cinderella was our waitress. Caroline was SO excited!Early Sunday morning, Caroline played in the sprinklers with Max and Miles. You have to love the difference between boys and girls which is why I think this picture is so priceless.

Our family on Father's Day.

Brunch at Gloria's for Father's Day. (Just ignore the black beans on Caroline's face. She eats bowls and bowls of them every time we go to Gloria's.)



Sunday after nap we took Caroline to Studio Movie Grill to see Shrek: Forever After. So here are Kevin, Caroline, and baby Melon at the movie. Caroline was talking to baby Melon in this picture and trying to get the baby to smile.


Caroline has been asking to make pizza sometime and I told her that her daddy took a pizza making class and makes wonderful pizzas. So they made pizza together on Sunday and it was awesome!





Guess which half is ours and which half is Caroline's. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment