So one thing we've learned about living in South Texas is there are a LOT of critters around here. We have a serious wasp problem on our balconies and ants and spiders are invading our house. Yesterday, Kevin, Exterminator Extraordinaire, took matters into his own hands.
When I say we have a wasp problem, I mean 5 or 6 huge wasp nests on each balcony. So Kevin was trying to figure out how to spray the nests without getting swarmed. He stealthily opened our bedroom window, removed the screen and attacked them that way. It was pretty ingenius...yet hysterical to watch. I felt the need to capture it and post it here for all of you to see.
Rest assured, your tax dollars that paid for his extensive training have paid off. :)
Before he put his game face on...
Kevin made me take this picture to prove that the wasp nests were big and this mission was necessary.
Ready for battle...I love his attack stance...
Action!
No comments:
Post a Comment