Wednesday, January 5, 2011
Dreams
Last night I was laying in bed with Caroline scratching her back. I thought she was asleep when all of a sudden she popped her head up and looked at me. She said "Mommy, do dreams come true?" I said "Yes, dreams do come true." She said "When will they come true?" I just told her they would come true when it was the right time and when it was meant to be. She laid her head back on her pillow with her eyes open. I said "What dream do you want to come true?" She looked at me and smiled and said "My dream is for the baby to come out of your tummy." Wow. Through watery eyes (possibly hormone influenced) I told her the baby definitely will come out of my tummy in June and she doesn't have to worry if her dream will come true. She got a big smile on her face and closed her eyes. Lucky for me, her face was turned towards me so I was able to watch her lay there peacefully getting ready for sleep...with a huge smile on her face. That was a precious conversation I will never forget.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment