Thursday, August 25, 2011

William is 2 months old!

Today we had William's two month check up with Dr. Pauli. The little guy weighs 11 lbs, 13 oz (50th percentile) and is 22 inches long (15th percentile). Besides a suspected milk allergy with his reflux, he is a healthy little boy!

I know you aren't supposed to say how cute your own child is, but...LOOK HOW CUTE THIS KID IS!!! I can't get enough of him...


Here are some other things we want to remember about William at this age:
  • This little guy loves to cuddle! We hold him almost all day every day...its crazy. I can put him down and he cries for no reason and as soon as I pick him up, he stops crying. I wear him in the Baby Bjorn whenever I need to get something done...this guy hardly rides in a stroller.
  • William is a great sleeper. He sleeps from about 10 to 5 every night.
  • His eyelashes have come in and they are beautiful!
  • He smiles when he sees us.
  • He "coos".
  • We think he looks like a combination of our dads.
  • Caroline does tummy time with him because he will push himself up and hold it to see her. Sometimes she performs a dance and he really likes to watch that.
  • First airplane ride on August 15 - from San Antonio to Wilmington
  • He has my crooked smile and crooked fourth toe and I'm SO proud! (When you have two kids that don't look like you, it's the little things. :))
  • When I put him down for nap or sleep, his eyes follow me as I shut his door.
  • He loves for us to pat his back and rub his head.
  • He rolled over (from front to back) at 8 weeks.

1 comment:

Honey said...

I love reading about William!!