Wednesday, March 7, 2012

William at 8 months

Our sweet little buddy is 8 months old! He loves to crawl and to be held. Seriously, he still screams if I put him down unless there is something really cool to crawl to - and even that doesn't work sometimes. I used to use the exersaucer as my temporary babysitter while I cooked but as soon as I get near it he starts screaming now. I cook, clean and organize with one hand while holding him in the other. (Or maybe I just play on the floor and don't cook, clean, or organize. :) )

He still eats a variety of fruits and veggies and has developed a love for blueberries. Kevin thinks its because I ate so many blueberries while pregnant. If that's the case, William will also love chocolate, queso, and coffee. :)

William goes to bed around 6:30 or 7 and gets up at 6. He tries to get up at 4 but I've decided that's not an ok time for us to hang out so he usually goes back to sleep until 6.

William still prefers Caroline over anyone. She still calls him "Will-EEE-um" and he lights up when she says it.

He makes lots of noise but not too many words yet. He says Papa, Baba, Gaa, and Gee. (Side note: Baba is Arabic for father so I think this is a good time to point out that our 8 month old is bilingual. I hate to brag but a fact is a fact.)

More than anything William is so happy!! Everywhere we go people comment at how he smiles constantly. As soon as anyone makes eye contact with him, he flashes a huge smile.

Love this little guy!


Note: these monthly pictures are getting harder because the little dude won't sit still. Today he ripped the tie sticker in half before I took one picture. I pieced it back together for this one picture and that was all he gave me. :)

No comments: