Friday, June 1, 2012

All about Caroline...

While William was napping this morning, I did this little questionaire with Caroline. Her answers cracked me up and I always want to remember them.


ALL ABOUT MYSELF

By: Caroline Manuel   Age: 5 ½

My name is Caroline.
I am 5 ½  years old and am almost as tall as Mommy, Nana, and Grandma.
I have blonde and brown hair and blue eyes like Daddy and Papa.
My favorite tv show is Phineas and Ferb and SpongeBob*.
My favorite thing to do is go in a race and ride real ponies. Only girl ponies. And I like to win.
My favorite food is macaroni and cheese.
My favorite drink is Gatorade, Coke Zero**, Cherry Limeade, and Slushies.
My favorite color is pink.
For fun I like to play ponies and dolls. I also like to spin in Daddy’s office chair.
My favorite letter is M and D, for Mommy and Daddy. Also N and P for Nana and Papa.
My favorite animals are ostriches and buffaloes and ponies.
My favorite place in the world is North Carolina.
My favorite thing to do is to go to my grandparent’s house by myself.
My favorite thing about myself is that I have a kitten who is really playful like me.
My favorite thing to learn about is animals.
My favorite book is Pinkalicious since every single page is pink.
My favorite thing about my house is that I have so many toys.
I am most proud that I have my own cat and that I can do things by myself.
The thing I’m most excited about kindergarten is that I get to play on the big girl swings and have a backpack like a big girl.

* - Caroline is not allowed to watch SpongeBob but she loves to tell people its her favorite show.
** - Caroline is also not allowed to drink Coke Zero.

1 comment:

Emily said...

I laughed out loud at the Spongebob and Coke Zero answers! She is hysterical. At 5 and a half she knows how to get under your skin... I also like why she is excited about Kinder. So sweet.