Monday, October 29, 2012

Red Ribbon Week

This past week was Red Ribbon week at Caroline's school. And while I have no idea how to explain drugs to a 5 year old, we did have a lot of fun with her outfits for each themed day.

Favorite sports team day



Wacky Wednesday
*This was our favorite day to get dressed for and I was so excited that she would be the wackiest dressed kid at school. They said to wear mismatching shoes, clothes, etc and that's right up eclectic Caroline's alley. But when I took her to school that morning, hardly anyone was wearing mismatching clothes and the safety patrol kids were just staring at her. I watched kid after kid get out of their car dressed like a normal school day. Oops - I guess everyone isn't as wacky as we are. Oh and we had workers at our house that day so when she came home from school looking like this we received some sympathetic smiles. Haha.




Fitness Thursday



School spirit Friday.
She was pretty tired of the morning pictures by this point.






1 comment:

Emily said...

Hahaha love the wacky story. We didn't have wacky day, ours were pretty tame. I love the floors!!!