Friday, April 12, 2013

Bad kitty

Snowball is on my bad list right now. We installed a cat door for her to go outside and inside at her leisure. With her new freedom, she brings "things" in our house. "Things" such as grasshoppers and now lizards. I'm talking sometimes three lizards per day. She brings them inside alive and they takes them under our kitchen table or dining table to hunt them and ultimately kill them. (Anyone want to come over for dinner?)

Today I heard Snowball hiss and growl in the dining room. I walked in there and sure enough there was a BIG lizard in there that she was hunting. This has become such commonplace that I left her there to play and kill it and then I would remove the dead lizard later. (It's part of my daily routine like brushing my hair and making coffee.) Plus the lizard was BIG and I wasn't about to capture it.

As I walk by later, there is that same BIG lizard crawling up the wall in our entryway. It crawled all the way to the ceiling. It's still there because we don't know how to get it down. I am going to bed now and I can't stand the thought of not being able to find it in the morning.

Here's a picture of our new pet:



No comments: