Sunday, August 11, 2013

Random summer pics

Overall the kids have loved having so much time together to just play this summer. (I say "overall" because they have recently started fighting and its driving me nuts! I digress...)

Here are some random pictures from our summer that I haven't included on other posts.

Hollywood!



Caroline dressed as a cowgirl at HEB.












William rocking the Speedo.






Shopping at HEB. Caroline is too big for the car cart but they have so much fun together that I can't resist.






I made homemade sidewalk paint from Pinterest so the kids put together a masterpiece on our driveway.















This has been the summer of board games! Usually they are girly so Kevin has been a trooper.



Caroline asleep with "Penguiny" on her head.



Caroline's reading has improved dramatically over the summer. Here she is laying on the floor at Half-Priced Books reading through a new book.



The kids made a "secret" hiding spot under the desk where they can go read and we can't find them.












No comments: