6/27/2016
Today we stayed low key and pretty close to the apartment. I saw Paddington Street Garden on the maps app and thought it would be a nice thing to do on the first day.
On our way out, I took this picture of our "flat" (apartment) from street level. Its called a basement flat because its below the street-level flats. This means a few things: its cold, it sound like cars and buses are driving over us, our cell and wifi signals are almost non existent. Inside is very nice though! That's a post for another time. :)
Walking into Paddington Gardens
Merry-go-round
See-saw
Look at this amazing equipment fully shaded by huge, gorgeous trees!
Picnic lunch in the garden.
We weren't sure how to use the playground toy so we made William try it. This is one of those moments when I feel like the locals are enjoying watching the Americans.
Proof that I was with them.
After a nap back at the apartment, we walked to the Embassy to meet Kevin.
We had dinner outside at an Italian restaurant called Prezzo. The weather was amazing.
No comments:
Post a Comment