Friday, August 7, 2009

Deep Thoughts by Sunshine

1. This morning I heard Dora say "abre" so I said it even though I had no idea what it meant. Caroline looked at me and said "Abre means open." Then she told me "vamanos means let's go". I love that my kid knows more Spanish than I do....and I love Dora for it! :)
2. Caroline loves the band Reckless Kelly ( a Texas country/rock band), especially the song "I Still Do." She knows the words and sings it in the car everywhere we go. It really is in the only song we listen to in the car now because we listen to it over and over again.
3. Caroline asked Kevin to listen to Reckless Kelly in the car yesterday and Kevin told her he forgot the CD in the other car. She said "you forgot your sunblock too." Kevin forgot to wear sunblock when he went golfing last weekend and is really burned. Ha! (Thankfully she's a big sunblock fan and loves to put it on before we go outside. Dora puts on sunblock when she goes to the beach. Just one more reason I love Dora. They need a Dora episode about eating vegetables and we will be all set!)

No comments: