Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Spring Break in Georgetown



Last Friday, Caroline and I went to Georgetown to see my parents and so Caroline could spend Spring Break there. Who knew preschool had Spring Break? Do the 3 year olds all go to Padre together? So Caroline is spending her first Spring Break with Nana and Papa and is loving it!

On Saturday we went to one of the greatest stores of all time, Breed and Company. Mom and I put Caroline in a flower pot to take a picture.


Then we went to one of the greatest restaurants (I'll use that term loosely) of all time - Phil's Ice House. Caroline typically doesn't eat when we are there because the playground is so great. She sat in this little flower that turns around and around for a long time. I made her take turns with other kids but when another kid was in the flower, Caroline stood ride next to them and stared them down. Needless to say, she held her own on the playground. :)


Caroline loves to have "picnics" with my parents.

She may not look like me but she is definitely my daughter - she LOVED Amy's Ice Cream.
Caroline's first bat and ball. She played ball with Papa on the front porch for a while. Notice she is playing ball in her dress and her silver flats.



Helping Nana make pancakes Sunday morning with her "Nana's Helper" apron on.

The picnic on Sunday. Caroline was just being a goofy 3 year old and saying silly things. I often forget she is 3 but as she danced in her chair and repeatedly said "banana and boo boo hand"for no reason, I remembered. She rarely talks silly like that so its funny to watch when she does.

No comments: