Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Father's Day 2011

We had a great Father's Day! It really easy to have a great day celebrating the two best Dads I know - Kevin and my Dad.

Look at this cute card I had made on TinyPrints for Caroline to give Kevin - I love it!




In the morning, Caroline and I celebrated Kevin. She was so excited to get him blue balloons for Father's Day the day before but when we came out Sunday morning, the helium was out of them. She was really upset but they took a picture holding them up so it looked like they had helium in them.




The presents in front of Caroline are the two gifts she made him and wrapped all by herself. The wrapping is my favorite...minus the fact that she used an entire roll of scotch tape on it.


A bookmark...


A paper plate/paper bowl/frisbee/hat that she made earlier in the week.


Love these two!!

Caroline still calls him Dada and writes that on his cards.





In Kevin (and Papa's) cards, Caroline drew a picture of a dragon and wrote "Hey, I want to see a dragon." I love the randomness...we laughed really hard.

My parents came in at lunch time on Sunday and we celebrated both incredible Dads! Caroline made everyone matching pasta necklaces earlier in the week to celebrate Father's Day.

Sunday  night we had a fiesta for the guys...complete with my Mom's famous chimichangas!

No comments: