Friday, July 20, 2012

Costco

After years of debating the $55 membership fee, we are full-fledged card-holding CostCo members. (Truth be told, I was worried that my friends Emily and Kathleen would unfriend me when they found out recently that I didn't shop at CostCo. :). ). What can I say, I'm a SuperTarget girl.

So today the kids and I went to join CostCo. Naturally, I took pictures of our introductory experience.

Not only did I push the huge boxes of items I bought, but I pushed 79 pounds of Manuel children. Work out? I think so.



My favorite coffee in a K-cup?! It was a big find!



Loading the car



4 glorious pounds of organic blueberries. Oh my!!



A 24 pack of Kevin's favorite beer. Yep, pretty sure he's not going to complain about me joining Costco.



We did buy some great things (coffee, blueberries organic milk and beer) but I must admit I'm not in any hurry to go back soon. I much prefer my leisurely SuperTarget shopping, with a Starbucks in hand. And I have a special place in my heart for people who regularly go to Costco with kids. :)

1 comment:

Emily said...

Haha!! I was wondering with your comment on my blog about how you saw that bed. I definitely don't go to Costco each week, but to stock up on those kinds of finds- once every couple of weeks. Also, their kids clothes (like carter's pajamas) can be good deals. I love the produce. Glad we peer pressured you! :)