Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Mexico?

Sometimes when the kids are out of control, I threaten to Kevin that I'm going to flee to Mexico. (Now that I think about it, Italy or Bora Bora sounds much better.)

Anyway, William has had a few days of non-stop screaming and Caroline, well, she has more energy and more to say than an entire classroom of 3 year olds. So one afternoon on "one of those days" I was talking to my Dad. I told him I might flee to Mexico, to which he responded matter-of-factly, "Well, at least you don't have far to drive.". It made me laugh and I still laugh thinking about him saying it.

The great thing about living in San Antonio? It's a short drive when you flee to Mexico. Ha!



1 comment:

Emily said...

Dang, we have all been there. I think you need to change it from Mexico though... even if it's a short trip. :)