Sunday, June 14, 2009

Bookmarks Library 1st Birthday

On Saturday we went to the Bookmarks library at NorthPark Mall for their 1st Birthday celebration. They had a children's singer (David Chicken) playing music outside but Caroline was really scared and held on to me for her life. There was a person dressed as a big cookie walking around from the Great American Cookie Company and Caroline was terrified of him too. A day later Caroline was still asking where the cookie was to make sure he was far away.

Here Kevin is reading to Caroline at Bookmarks.

We made birthday hats at the library.

And then Caroline played a game on the computer.

I love this picture of Kevin and Caroline walking around the mall!
We went to the Gap and Caroline danced up a storm in front of the mirror. She mad a lot of people laugh as they were shopping for clothes!

Caroline found her headphones at home and really wanted to watch her DVD player with her headphones on and ride around in the car. Who knew it could be so fun!!

1 comment:

Honey said...

How CUTE! Peej doesn't like dressed up characters either! I wish I could've seen her dancing.I'll bet she wasn't even aware that the people were looking at her.