Saturday, June 20, 2009

New camera

We finally bought another new camera - and, so far, we love this one! We have been using a new one for the past few months but didn't think the quality was great and we exchanged it for a different brand today.

Side note - We saw this dress at a sidewalk sale this morning and I thought it was cute. I asked Caroline "do you like this dress?" and she said "I love it!" So we bought it...and she wanted to wear it as soon as we paid for it.

I'm warning you now - we love our camera...and we think our kid is pretty cute so the amount of pictures on each of our blog posts may get progressively larger. You can't say I didn't warn you. :)

Here are some of our test pictures with the new camera...

Tree hugger...

Playing hide and seek with the tree...

2 comments:

Leslie said...

What type of camera? We need a new one.

Anonymous said...

Um,...is it just me or do I see an exact replica of a Chi Omega portrait picture with the tree?.....ahh,...the memories.