Sunday, July 11, 2010

Caroline's going away party, etc

Last week we had dinner with my best friend from high school (Mandy) and her daughter, Landry. Caroline "babysat" Landry ...pretty funny.

Mandy and Landry

I saw this dress at Old Navy and Caroline and I both loved it...I think its so cute and so Caroline!
We went swimming on Friday.

Saturday morning was Caroline's going away party at Pump It Up! Here are Caroline and Sydney intently watching the informational video before getting to play.

Ella attended the party and participated. :)


Caroline and Farrah climbing.
Papa and Caroline on the big slide.

Saleh, Farrah, and Azzam. Farrah walked into the party and handed Caroline a little bowl with a fish in it. She wanted them to have matching fish for when Caroline lives in San Antonio...so cute!

Sydney, Caroline and Miles
A group picture with 3 year olds is so funny



The audit kids - I work with Athena's Mom and Mackay's Dad so we think the kids are destined to be auditors...and of course to be really cool. :)


Caroline and Athena

Saturday night, Caroline had her first sleepover (besides Farrah) with Darby, one of her friends from school. Luckily Darby likes to play princess dress up because that's all Caroline wants to do.


The princesses watching "The Little Mermaid" with their babies.
The dance cam was a big hit with these two!
Finishing the movie later on in the night...this time with Papa.
Getting ready to go to sleep (allegedly) in the Dora tent.


Mom and Dad bought Caroline a Leapfrog Leapster to help keep her occupied during the move. I really didn't think she was old enough to know how to play it but I was wrong. She loves it and it has been a huge help for me!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Question for you and I am not sure what your current email address is. Has Caroline had her hair cut yet? I am debating cutting Ava's but so worried about losing the ringlets.

Honey said...

Love the pictures! Mandy looks great!
My favorite was the one with your Dad sleeping on the floor with the girls!
Caroline is so pretty and fun!!