Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Pumpkin Carving...Princess-style!

Tonight we carved pumpkins...and because a girly 3 year old girl rules our house, we carved Princess-themed pumpkins. Caroline kept saying "I love all of them! I just can't pick!" but she finally settled on the glass slipper and Princess Belle.

This is her "excited about carving pumpkins" face.

Caroline assured us that she wanted to do the "dirty work".





I vote for Kevin wins "Best Pumpkin Carving Dad" because he worked hours (yes, hours) on those two beloved pumpkins...with very little help from the girls. (Caroline blew bubbles and bossed us around. I took pictures. :) )

She's supervising and telling me what to do. (Refer to the first paragraph about a 3 year old ruling our house.)

The finished products - Princess Belle and the glass slipper.

Our princess with the pumpkins.

Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

parsonsfamily said...

Ok, Kevin deserves major props. Those pumpkins are awesome!!! Um, we still haven't carved any yet.