Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Fish Oil

At a restaurant recently, Caroline was talking to a man who was sitting at the table next to us. (She is insanely social and talkative right now. Not that she wasn't before, but she is SO outgoing right now.) The man told Caroline she was really smart and Caroline said the following: "Well, its because I take fish oil. That's why I'm so smart, because I take fish oil." She was so matter of fact about it and we were all laughing so hard.

The story behind the fish oil is that I bought a bottle of liquid fish oil when I found out I was pregnant since I can't swallow the big fish oil pills. I let Caroline try the fish oil one day and she LOVED it. So every day she reminds me that we have to take our fish oil to be healthy and smart. I would forget to take it but she loves it so much that she won't let me forget. (Her baby brother will thank her one day. :) )

No comments: