Well, I'm really behind on blogging but we found out that baby #2 is a BOY!! We are really excited!
I must say that I've known from day 1 that this one was a boy. Let me also say that I was positive Caroline was a girl before we found out. (Kevin can vouch for this.) So either I'm a lot more in touch with my maternal instinct than I give myself credit for....or I'm a really good guesser. :) I had already bought baby boy clothes and only looked at baby boy bedding for baby #2 - so its a good thing I was right.
Caroline has named him Jack. Although we love the name Jack and we playfully call him "baby Jack", the name isn't actually on our list of names. (Don't break the news to Caroline - we don't know how she will take it.) We've asked her about some of our other boy names and she doesn't like any of them. Yesterday she told me she also likes the name "Gnomeo" for the baby....wonderful.
Since we know the baby isn't a girl, I thought I would post the girl names we liked. That way our kids can make fun of the names we liked just like we make fun of my parents for our almost-names. :)
Our girl name list:
Katherine/Kate
Claire
Kendall
Ella (Caroline's favorite)
Molly (Caroline's other favorite)
No comments:
Post a Comment