Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Bathtime with goggles

A few exciting things going on....
1. It rained.
2. Caroline is currently disease free. (YAY!) The doctor thinks I have a sinus infection but I can handle that. We are just excited Caroline has been well for a week!!
3. At the age of 2 years and 9 months old, Caroline is getting her 2 year molars. She may have talked early and been a big kid but hair and teeth come slowly for our little Peanut.
4. My cousins from Ohio (Taylor and Haley) are coming to visit tomorrow!! Caroline has never met them and is already saying "Taylor and Haley are my friends."

A few funny Caroline sayings (or "Deep Thoughts by Sunshine")...

1. Caroline laid down on the couch the other day to watch tv. Her eyes looked heavy so I asked her if she was sleepy. She replied "No. I'm just resting my eyes." (Not to name names but that is said most often by a certain person of the male gender that lives in our house.)

2. In an attempt to get Caroline to listen to me the other day I said "Caroline Jewel!" and she turned around and said "Mommy Jewel!"

3. We went to Pei Wei for dinner the other night. Caroline refused to eat anything...even a single grain of rice. But she did take a bite of a fortune cookie. She didn't care for the cookie but she really enjoyed her fortune. Her fortune said "Don't be afraid to take that big step." The whole time at dinner and on the way home Caroline kept saying "Don't be afraid to take that BIG step!"

In honor of Caroline's swimming lessons, she now has her first pair of goggles. She wore them into the bath yesterday...and also brought her two My Little Ponies in with her.



No comments: