Wednesday at Caroline's school is "Show and Tell" day. Every week the show and tell item has to be something that starts with the letter of the week. On Monday, Caroline and I brainstormed all the things that start with the letter G. She decided she wanted to bring Grant Man to show and tell. Instead of having Sarah physically bring Grant Man to school with Caroline, we decided a picture of Grant Man would be good enough. But I forgot to print a current picture of him, so I framed a picture of Caroline and Grant when they were 1. The first thing she said when she saw the picture was "Grant Man has teeth but I don't". Pretty perceptive since Grant Man's teeth came in early and Caroline didn't have any until she was well after 1.
Here are some pictures of Caroline and her show and tell item for today.





Here's a funny story -
Yesterday when I picked Caroline up from school I asked how her day was. She said "Good. We went outside to play. I didn't listen so I didn't get a sticker." I love that she self-discloses when she's bad! She told me she didn't go to timeout for not listening which I guess is a good sign that she wasn't too bad.
1 comment:
of course this brings a smile to my face...i love it...but as i look at the picture of them when they were 1, i literally am thinking, where on earth did the last 2 years go???....i cant believe they are 3 years old....3 years has never gone by so fast...
Post a Comment