We went to the Toro Burger Bar on Friday night. I read about it awhile ago in Texas Monthly and told Katie about it in an attempt to get her excited about moving to El Paso. Katie and I spend a lot of time laughing at the boys so here is another example. They were sitting on the same side of the booth, with two kids, and drinking beer.

Pierce smiled most of the weekend! It was so fun to see such a happy little guy!

Caroline is in love with Pierce! She loves being a little mommy.

Another picture of the guys that words really can't describe. Katie and I were in the kitchen and walked around the corner to see this. It took us a really long time to stop laughing. I have no good explanation for this picture but it is still priceless.
Caroline loves "Miss Katie" so she really liked when Miss Katie pushed her on the swing. (They bought a house that came with a swing set. After putting ours together we think that may be a requirement in our next house!)
Caroline loves this see saw swing!
Katie and Pierce.

Our next door neighbors, Lindsey and Cap are die hard Red Raiders, bless their hearts. They've been talking a lot of trash this past week about the A&M/Tech game on Saturday. Lo and behold, the Aggies won. We couldn't let this possibly once-in-a-lifetime event pass without some kind of celebration. Here is their front porch - decorated for when they returned to Lubbock today. Aren't we great neighbors?!



Kevin even used sidewalk chalk which I thought was hilarious!

Hopefully we will move before next football season, because I have a feeling payback will not be pleasant. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment