Yesterday I had my 32 week appointment with my doctor...and the baby is already head down! It doesn't make a huge difference since I'm having a c-section but it does reduce the risk of the baby getting cut during my incision since he's head down. His heartbeat and measurements are all perfect so we are doing good!
Also, my c-section date was moved back to June 27. The doctor is going to be out of the office the week prior, when it was originally scheduled, so we decided to let the baby stay in for the full 40 weeks and develop a little longer. Of course, there's a risk I will go into labor before the 27th in which I will go in for an emergency c-section but we are hoping baby boy will just stay put. If he's anything like his big sister who refused to come out, even at 41 weeks and with a little help from pitocin/oxytocin, we should be just fine until the 27th. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment