Everyday, Caroline brings home her school agenda for us to look at and sign. She writes things like the weather, her behavior for the day, and whether they had music, PE, etc. We sign each day and send it back and the teacher just verifies we are looking at it.
One day this week, Caroline forgot to bring her agenda home. I asked where it was and she didn't know. (I suspected it was hanging out in Caroline's own personal lost and found where all of her water bottles, books, etc must live.)
The next day, Caroline brought it home. I told her I needed to look at the day prior since she had not brought it home that day. Caroline replied "I signed it for you." What?! She said she went ahead and took care of it since she forgot to bring it home. I panic because she's forging my signature in KINDERGARTEN! Kevin calms me down and says she didn't know what she was doing and we just ask her to never do that again because its a form of lying.
The funniest part is when I look to see how she signed it. She signed that day by drawing a picture of me. Ha! As if the teacher thinks I might have drawn a picture of myself with a crayon instead of signing my usual (and slightly unfortunate) initials: BM. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment