When William wakes up in the morning or from nap he turns on his crib aquarium and either lays back down to listen to it or sits up and watches it. I know he's awake when I hear the aquarium music come on over the monitor. Clearly he is like me and needs a little time (and a little coffee) to really wake up.
When I get William out of his crib I turn off his aquarium so we don't waste batteries. (If you've changed the batteries in one of these crib aquariums you will understand why it's important to save every little bit of battery power.)
For the last week or so, when William sees me walk in his room, he goes to the aquarium, turns it off and then stands up for me to get him. I'm so proud! He's already responsible and trying to save energy and money.
A chip off the old block, as my parents would say.
No comments:
Post a Comment