7/30/16
Kevin left this morning for Scotland for the week and there were tears when he left. I started to get really nervous that I had not planned anything fun for the day to distract them. (I'm usually the queen of distractions. When Kevin left in February for Oregon we bought two new pet fish the day he left.)
Hugs for Daddy before he headed to catch his train.
Caroline wanted her picture with this pink limo.
After Kevin left, the kids and I headed to Regent's Park. Its in walking distance so we packed the soccer ball and headed out for some fun!
Caroline had a lot of fun climbing this tree.
Can you see the little pink dot in the tree??
Then we went to the children's boating lake and rented pedalos for the kids to go boating. They loved it! Later, Caroline told my parents this was the best thing we've done in London. William's boat had hand pedals because he couldn't reach the foot pedals. It was so funny to watch him boat around the lake and try to learn how to steer.
No comments:
Post a Comment