Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Day 36 - BFG

8/2/16

Let me start by saying I love rainy, overcast days. They are the best! Unless...you have a very active five year old stuck in a two bedroom apartment. So we met our friends to see BFG. The theater's here are so cute and little and this one was no exception. Neither of us had been to this particular theater and we were so impressed at how cute it was! They had cute loveseats and pillows as the theater seats. On top of that, the movie was "brilliant"! (See how I just threw some British talk in there?) The movie takes place in Jolly Old England (to quote my Dad) so it made it even more special to see it here.

On the walk from the bus to the theater, I saw these hydrangeas that were the pink, purple, and blue all on the same plant. They were gorgeous!

The outside of the theater.

Caroline and Audrey selfie

Inside the little theater.

The kids were out cold by 7:30 tonight. 


No comments: