I walked into my bathroom this morning because I heard William yelling. I found him yelling "Good morning!" at people out of our bathroom windows. Ha!
We went to St. Johns Wood Church Gardens (same thing as Lord Cricket Grounds) today to meet our friends for a play date. Caroline and Ruby set up a "science lab" in the brush and had a great time exploring.
Dana's son Kaneu is out of school now so he came too. William found an instant friend to play soccer with! Seriously - could you find a more gorgeous place to play soccer?
After the play date, we journeyed north to the O2 Centre to watch "The Secret Life of Pets." Movies are insanely expensive here. But the kids had fun and were able to relax a bit.
I took this picture when we arrived back to our "home" tube station after our day of fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment